ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN CONSULTANT SOUGHT IN MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Are you passionate about Learning and Design? Do you want to design the learning environments of the future and all around the world?
We are Architects, We are Educators! Fielding Nair International (FNI), a global leader in educational facilities planning and architectural design is looking for you. FNI plans and designs school facilities for today and tomorrow with one primary goal in mind — to improve learning. FNI has provided professional services to local, regional and national governments, school districts and other educational clients in 48 countries on six continents.
We are currently seeking an Architectural or Interior Design Consultant with at least two years of experience to work in our HQ Minneapolis Studio located in the beautiful FNI designed Hummingbird Building in Uptown. The Minneapolis Studio is run by FNI Founding Partner Randy Fielding. (http://www.southwestjournal.
The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated, out-of-the box thinker, with a passion for design and strong communication skills. A curiosity about 21st Century Learning and the desire to work with clients around the world is a must. This P/T position will require working 20-32 hours per week. Compensation is negotiable and commensurate with candidate’s education, experience and talent.
Minimum job requirements include:
– Professional Degree(s) in Architecture or Interior Design
– 2 years of experience as an Architectural or Interior Designer with a strong design portfolio demonstrating both creativity and analytical skills
– Strong technical skills in Revit
– Ability to effectively communicate with clients and team members in person, online, and in writing
– Must be personable, able to work in teams and be a good collaborator
– Knowledge of all phases of architecture design, documentation, and construction
– Must reside in the Minneapolis area
– Willingness to travel internationally
– Three references (academic and/or professional)
– Licensed Architect or Interior Designer preferred but not required
Please visit the link: FNI Jobs Board to apply for this position. You must provide a link to your electronic portfolio or upload a PDF of your work samples during the application process. If you have any questions please email them to Gayle Johnson, Operations Manager, at Employment@fieldingnair.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. FNI reserves the right to withdraw this job opening at any time.