Associate Designer and Assistant Project Manager | Full-Time – Rhode Island Studio
Call for Resumes
Fielding Nair International (FNI), a global leader in educational facilities planning and architectural design is looking to add to our Rhode Island Studio Team this Spring. FNI plans and designs school facilities for today and tomorrow with one primary goal in mind — to improve learning. FNI has provided professional services to local, regional and national governments, public school districts, private schools and International Schools and other educational clients in 52 countries on six continents. Our work encompasses, educational planning, campus planning, master planning, professional architectural services through all phases, education planning and professional development, graphic design and production, interior design and even furniture design.
Skills and Responsibilities
We are currently looking for architects and intern architects with 3-8 years of solid experience in all aspects of design and planning and a solid skill set in AutoCAD and Revit/BIM. Most of all, we are looking for people with creativity, a good design sense and the ability to work in an intensely collaborative studio environment in teams. We also are looking for people with an experience range from developing conceptual sketches through assembling and detailing construction documents.
- BS or BFA/BArch; or MArch
- 3-8 years’ experience in an architectural office environment
- Ability to work collaboratively both in a team environment with flexibility to switch tasks when required as well as being a self-starter
- Proficient in the latest versions of both CAD & Revit
- Note: We utilize the BIM360 Collaboration Software to work with our other consultants and collaborating architects around the world
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop & InDesign), Revit based 3D modeling and rendering programs
- Solid design skills
- Project management skills are desired for PM positions
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
Our Rhode Island Studio is our base of operations in the Northeast and is located in Warren, RI.
Please email a cover letter, resume, and relevant work samples in a PDF format to our Office Manager Posey Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org